There's a chance for some messy winter weather early Tuesday, but otherwise the forecast for this week isn't terribly daunting.
For info on Tuesday's forecast, as well as a small craft advisory on the bay, click here.
As always, Patch will bring you updated weather articles when news breaks.
For tides, visit the Maryland Department of Natural Resources website.
Take a look at the forecast for this week, per weather.gov:
- Monday high: 37, sunny
- Monday night low: 27, partly cloudy
- Tuesday high: 49; moring rain and breezy
- Tuesday night low: 27; rain early and breezy
- Wednesday high: 39; sunny breezy
- Wednesday night low: 23; mostly cleer and breezy
- Thursday high: 39; sunny
- Thursday night low: 26; partly cloudy
- Friday high: 38; chance of freezing rain and sleet
- Friday night low: 30; chance of rain, snow and freezing rain
- Saturday high: 43; chance of rain and snow showers
- Saturday night low: 28; mostly cloudy
- Sunday high: 42; mostly sunny
TELL US: What are your plans this week? Will the weather impact them? Leave a comment.