Robin Hood Road Shed Fire Causes $1K Damage
Firefighters respond to Havre de Grace fire after 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 17.
A neighbor reported a shed in flames Wednesday night on the 400 block of Robin Hood Road in Havre de Grace, according to the Maryland State Fire Marshal.
The fire began in the 8-foot by 10-foot storage shed due to an electrical failure related to an interior light, according to an official statement.
It took 20 firefighters about 10 minutes to put out the blaze, which was reported at 6:24 p.m. The fire caused $500 in structural damage and $500 in damage to the contents, according to the fire marshal.
The incident remains under investigation.