There may be rain, sun, snow and wind.
It's February in Maryland. What else would you expect?
As always, Patch will bring you updated weather articles when news breaks.
For tides, visit the Maryland Department of Natural Resources website.
Take a look at the forecast for this week, per weather.gov:
- Monday high: 49; rain before noon
- Monday night low: 34; mostly clear
- Tuesday high: 47; sunny and breezy
- Tuesday night low: 30; partly cloudy
- Wednesday high: 40; 40 percent chance of rain after 1 p.m.
- Wednesday night low: 31; 50 percent chance of snow
- Thursday high: 43; partly sunny
- Thursday night low: 31; mostly cloudy
- Friday high: 44; mostly sunny
- Friday night low: 27; mostly cloudy
- Saturday high: 35; 30 percent chance of rain and snow
- Saturday night low: 23; 30 percent chance of snow
- Sunday high: 32; 30 percent chance of snow
TELL US: What are your plans this week? Will the weather impact them? Leave a comment.