Weather This Week: High Temperatures In 20s
Patch runs down the weather forecast for Harford County.
Harford County residents will have a chilly week. Highs will be in the 20s, with lows in single-digits later in the week.
Patch will update weather forecasts in the event of dangerous storms.
For tides, visit the Maryland Department of Natural Resources website.
Take a look at the forecast for this week, per weather.gov:
- Tuesday high: 25; sunny and breezy
- Tuesday night low: 13; partly cloudy
- Wednesday high: 24; mostly sunny
- Wednesday night low 17; mostly cloudy with a chance of flurries
- Thursday high: 27; mostly sunny
- Thursday night low: 18; mostly cloudy
- Friday high: 27; cloudy, chance of morning snow & afternoon sleet
- Friday night low: 8; partly cloudy
- Saturday high: 24; mostly sunny
- Satruday night low: 8; mostly clear
- Sunday high: 27; mostly sunny
TELL US: What are your plans this week? Will the weather impact them? Leave a comment.