Santa Claus is coming to town.
And he's changing West Bel Air Avenue to Christmas Street yet again.
The 36th annual Aberdeen Christmas Street festivities begin Saturday morning and culminate with the parade at 3 p.m.
Here's a rundown of the events scheduled for Saturday:
- Christmas Craft Fair » 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Aberdeen Fire House on North Rogers Street. The event, which includes lunch served by the fire department, includes crafts and other holiday-themed gifts.
- Aberdeen Room Open House » The museum and archives will be open with punch and cookies.
- Breakfast with Santa » 11 a.m. at Grace Methodist Church. Tickets for the event, sponsored by the church, may be purchased at the door. Photo opportunities with Santa are allowed.
- Christmas Carols » 2 p.m. at Grace Methodist Church's front steps. The Aberdeen High School A Capella Choir will peform Christmas carols.
- Popular Christmas Tunes » 2:30 p.m. at Grace Methodist Church's front steps. The Jammin' Country Dancers will perform.
- Christmas Street Parade » 3 p.m. on West Bel Air Avenue. Bands and floats will lead the parade, capped off by Santa and Mrs. Claus on Santa's sleigh.
- Visit With Santa » After the parade at Festival Park. Children will have the chance to share their Christmas wishes with Santa.
TELL US: What part of the Christmas Street celebration are you most looking forward to this year? Leave a comment.