.

Harford Technical High School Evacuated Temporarily

The fire department and sheriff's deputies were called to investigate.

Harford Technical High School was briefly evacuated Thursday morning, according to the Harford County Volunteer Fire & EMS Association.

Officials with the association said the fire department was called to investigate a possible gas leak inside the school, located in the 200 block of Thomas Run Road in Bel Air, before 7:30 a.m. Thursday.

School starts at 7:30 a.m. at Harford Tech.

The Harford County Sheriff's Office reported at 7:48 a.m. that students were returning to class after the all clear was given.

There were no injuries or illnesses associated with the incident, according to Harford Fire & EMS.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »