.

Parke Street Truck Fire Caused $5K in Damage: Fire Marshal

The truck fire in Aberdeen was reported Thursday night.

200 block of South Parke Street, Aberdeen. (Credit: MapQuest)
200 block of South Parke Street, Aberdeen. (Credit: MapQuest)
A pickup truck went up in flames Thursday night in Aberdeen, causing $5,000 in damage, according to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.

A resident living in the 200 block of South Parke Street in Aberdeen discovered the fire at 11:37 p.m. on Dec. 26, the fire marshal said.

It took five minutes for firefighters from the Aberdeen Fire Department to put out the blaze, the report stated.

An electrical malfunction caused the fire, which began inside the glove box of the 1994 Ford Ranger, according to the report.

According to the fire marshal, the blaze resulted in $5,000 in damage.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something