Saturday is the seventh annual National Take Back Initiative, and several sites near Aberdeen are participating.
Citizens may turn in medications at the following locations. No questions will be asked.
- Havre de Grace Police Department; 715 Pennington Ave., Havre de Grace
- Harford County Administrative Office Building parking lot; 220 S. Main St., Bel Air
- Perryville branch of Cecil County Library; 500 Coudon Blvd., Perryville
- Maryland State Police JFK Barrack; 15 Turnpike Dr., Perryville
- Maryland State Police Barrack D; 1401 Belair Rd., Bel Air
"If you have any medicines that are expired or are no longer needed, instead of just disposing of them in the trash, please drop them off," Havre de Grace Chief of Police Teresa Walter said.
Drug take-back will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 26.