The Aberdeen City Council meets at 7 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 26, at City Hall (60 N. Parke St.) in Aberdeen.
The following is the agenda as posted on the City of Aberdeen website:
Call to Order – Roll Call
Opening Prayer: Apostle Dianne Welsh, Breath of God Christian Fellowship
Pledge of Allegiance: Councilwoman Elliott
Approval of Minutes: Council Meeting, July 22, 2013
Business Meeting/Work Session, August 12, 2013
- Aberdeen High School Lady Eagles Girls Basketball Team Ring Ceremony
- End-of-Year Consolitdated Reporting to HUD, Harford County Dept. of Community Services
- Heritage Trust Beautification Awards for August
PUBLIC HEARINGS: None
PUBLIC COMMENT: Maximum of five minutes per person unless authorized by the Council.
1. Resolution No 13-R-04, Presbyterian Home of MD Annexation Plan (For Approval)
2. Resolution No. 13-R-10, Habitat for Humanity Project (For Introduction and Approval)
3. Resolution No. 13-R-11, Strategic Demolition/Smart Growth Impact Fund (For Introduction and Approval)
4. Ordinance No. 13-O-07, Amendments to the City’s Personnel Policy Manual (For Introduction)
5. Charter Resolution No. 13-CR-02, AFD Life Member Spouse Tax Reduction (For Introduction and Approval)
6. Charter Resolution No. 13-CR-03, Presbyterian Home of MD Annexation (For Introduction)
BUSINESS OF THE CITY:
1. Unfinished Business
2. New Business
3. Business from Director of Planning & Community Development
4. Business from Chief of Police
5. Business from Director of Finance
Budget Amendment: Rock Glen Park Acquisition
Budget Amendment: Franklin Street Acquisition
6. Business from Director of Public Works
Purchase Approval: Dump Truck
Surplus Approval: Skid Loader
7. Business from City Manager
Bid Award: Phone System
BUSINESS OF COUNCIL:
1. Business from the City Council
2. Business from the Mayor
Next Business Meeting/Work Sessions: Monday, September 9, 2013 at 4:00 p.m.
Monday, September 16, 2013 at 4:00 p.m.
Next Council Meeting: Monday, September 30, 2013 at 7:00 p.m.
Planning Commission Meeting: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 7:00 p.m.