By Danna Walker
Feeling contemplative now that summer is almost over?
We are, too. But somehow our mind keeps wandering to the weird and wacky. Must be avoidance of getting back to work.
There was a lot that fit those categories in Maryland during the hot and sticky season, so we thought we'd highlight those stories for you—in case you're sitting back with a little time on your hands, or perhaps just procrastinating.
- Maryland Eastern Shore Bar Gets Bombed. Yes, You Heard That Right
- Robbers Steal Meat, Teens Take Photos of Their Own Crime
- Hungry Thieves and Religious Graffiti: Weird News
- Cowbell for What Ails You and Man vs Crab: Weird News
- Bag Burglar in Dumpster, Tased at Parents' House and Driving Into Liquor: MD Weird News
- ‘Fart Spray,’ Dirty Laundry Murder, Flaming Ice Cream, Car Into Building: MD Weird News
- Small Dog Shot, Bye-Bye 'Playboy,' Birth at Metro Station, Coffee-Thrower Sentenced
- Snowball Stand Break-In, UMD Top-20 Party School: MD Weird News
- Car vs. House, Art with Tongue in Cheek: MD Weird News