Golden Corral Buffet & Grill
America's top rated buffet and grill, Golden Corral opened its first restaurant in 1973. Serving homemade-fresh food, Golden Corral's endless buffet features over 165 choices, including familiar favorites - steamed vegetables, fried chicken, macaroni & cheese - and new menu items - shrimp scampi, coconut shrimp, linguine. The buffet includes grilled-to-order sirloin steaks, chicken, and pork hand-cut daily by an in-house butcher. Golden Corral's mission is to maintain a family-friendly atmosphere while serving a variety of food choices at affordable prices. For groups of more than 25, Golden Corral offers a private dining area -- call for reservations.
- Hours: Lunch and Dinner, 11am - 10pm, daily Sat Breakfast, 7:30am - 11am Sun Breakfast, 7:30am - 11am
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped Parking Spaces, Large Entryway, Ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: assorted steamed vegetables, baked potatoes, cabbage, corn, pot roast, bourbon street chicken, fried chicken, rotisserie chicken, seafood salad, clam chowder, macaroni & cheese, mashed potatoes & gravy, meatloaf, spaghetti, pizza, potato salad, fresh frui
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Menu link: www.goldencorral.com/menu
- Specialties: homestyle
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The people.
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Pizza, Seafood, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: shrimp scampi, popcorn shrimp, stuffed tortellini & shrimp in lobster sauce, crispy panko shrimp, coconut shrimp, seven seas shrimp salad, buffalo shrimp, linguine with lemon herb butter sauce
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: There isn't just one.
- Number of tables: 48
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual