The modern-looking Aberdeen branch always has books for sale in its lobby, but watch the sign for the big sales. Customers can also drop off unwanted magazines and take others, free of charge. Numerous activites and seasonal reading programs are available for all ages. In addition, it offers free high-speed internet access.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, 10am - 8pm; Tue, Thu, 1pm - 8pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp, automatic door
- Founding Date: 1975
- What makes this community special?: We have such a great mix of people because we're so close to APG and the magnet school at the high school. It's just a very diverse community.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: One hour at a time, with a daily time limit.
- Programs/classes: Almost daily. Check their website.
- Book donation information: Just drop them off.