Tarring-Cargo Funeral Home
Tarring-Cargo Funeral Home is a locally owned funeral home that has become an institution in the community. It offers compassionate service when making final arrangements, and assists with the paperwork, details and decisions. Caskets may also be rented. Pre-planning is also available, along with photo tributes, cremation urns and memory books.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk ramp
- Founding Date: 1880
- What makes this community special?: It's a small town that feels like family.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services (funeral services): Cremation, Embalming, Make-up
- Funeral chapel: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Caring people, caring for people.