The Custom Shop Automotive, Inc.
Exteme vehicular make-overs are not a problem for this locally owned and operated business. The Custom Shop once turned a 1990 Blazer into a Mud Bog vehicle, which can drive through anything. Whether you need ground-up restoration, or an oil change, The Custom Shop can do it.
- Fax: 410-272-7988
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: No steps
- Founding Date: 1983
- What makes this community special?: The diversity of people
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Automotive accessories and repair parts
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: Yes
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Preventative maintenance is key.