One patient was rescued from a fire in Edgewood early Thursday.
The patient was initially reported trapped and was rescued from the basement of a residence in the 200 block of Kennard Avenue, according to a Facebook post from the spokespersons for the Harford County Volunteer Fire & EMS Association.
The condition of the patient was not immediately known, though a Facebook post from the association indicated the individual was being treated by personnel at the scene.
Abingdon, Joppa, APG and Bel Air fire companies responded to the blaze, which was declared under control around 7 a.m.
The initial call occured around 5:30 a.m.
The cause and extent of the fire was not immediately known.
Stay with Patch for udpates.